moon

moon
moon

2010年9月26日星期日

A short story




I never forget a man who is our math teacher in my high school in my life.
He always looked serious in our class. Besides, he always put off our break time and gave us a lot of difficult to solver on our self-study class. We always laugh his pronunciation in the class. So many students dislike him. I remembered the situation when he gave us the first class, he told us his name and his goal is do his best to finish his life.
He treated students who had high mark is very nice, but as a kill to students who had low mark. He checked our homework every day, if we weren’t finish it, we must had gone his office to finish it. Besides, he could give us a test. He always let us to solve problem on the board. We are afraid him very much, as if we saw the monster. I also remembered once I went to his office at lunch time. He didn’t eat anything and worked all the time. After I finished his questions, he just boiled some noodles. He ate the noodles without any vegetables just used some seasoning. I feet apologized to him, but I didn’t say any words to him for my shy. His cause is very great; many teachers from different place often went our class to listen his cause. So we had a great mark in our school, our school is the best high school in my hometown.

     
But past two years, when we started a new semester, our head teacher told us he had terminal stage of cancer. When I heard the information, my tears were fall down. We had a new math teacher, but we found his advantage when he wasn’t here. We had a long time no see him in school. Then we organized a group to see him, we bought many fruit to him. When we saw his appearance, we all had the tears. His face was so pale and rag that we can see the bone in his face. He seems hard to sit, because he hadn’t enough power to sit. So he only lies in the bed. After a month, he left the world forever. He just had a little girl who didn’t understand what is dead. His wife was very broken heart, she is a strong woman, and she alone brought up her girl. She just cried once in his husband’s funeral. This is my teacher’s story, he just a good teacher and didn’t earn any wealth in his life, but he gave much spiritual wealthy to his students and his family. I never forget him ……..      
      
                                                                                                       




3 条评论:

  1. It's such a sad story. It tell me what is the imotion between teacher and children.

    回复删除
  2. This story is very sad because students never thought that his math teacher could have cancer. your teacher was very important to you and to all your classmates, he thought you a lot of life lessons

    回复删除